B12 Shot Information
Things to Know:
- Comprised of B12 which is given by injection.
- Works best when taken at regular intervals. During your consultation, a regular injection schedule will be individualized to meet the client’s goals.
- Side effects may include redness or swelling at the injection site which should clear within 48 hours. An extensive list of possible side effects will be provided to you during your consultation. If side effects occur, contact The Aesthetic Boutique. If it is after hours and medical attention is needed, please go to the Emergency Room.
- Precautions/Contraindications for the Skinny Shot include:
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Sensitivity/Allergy to Cobalt
- Sensitivity/Allergy to Vitamin B Complex vitamins (B6, B8, B12)
- Sensitivity/Allergy to Benzyl Alcohol
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Kidney Dysfunction
- Leber’s Disease (hereditary eye disorder)
- Megaloblastic Anemia (abnormal red blood cells)
- Hypokalemia (low potassium)
- Mental illness (including Bipolar disease and Schizophrenia)
- MTHFR deficiency (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase)
For more information on B12 Shot Treatment or to find out if this service is right for you, call The Aesthetic Boutique at 337.852.8995 or Request a Consultation.